Attorney Brian Sullivan leads the personal injury division of the Sullivan Law Group and knows first hand how distracted drivers and unsafe driving habits cause many of the injuries we see on the roads.
As a small firm, we only accept cases where we believe we can be most effective for those seriously injured by the negligent choices of others. We focus on cases with serious often permanent injuries, frequently as a result of car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and tractor-trailer crashes.
Recent settlements and/or verdicts in the last 36 months include:
- $2,200,000 settlement for the physical and emotional injuries unnaturally thrust upon the driver of DUK6 in the Ride the Ducks Aurora Bridge Disaster.
- $2,000,000 confidential settlement – wrongful death.
- $250,000 confidential settlement – medical malpractice allegation.
- $250,00 for serious injuries suffered during a fall on a home tour.
- confidential amount – dental malpractice.
- over $200,000 for a wound suffered in a crash with complications requiring hospitalization.
- $200,000 for a woman rear-ended by a log truck.
- $150,000 – policy limits from two insurance companies after a motor vehicle crash requiring shoulder surgery.
- $140,000 – settlement after fall and bi-lateral shoulder injury.
- $100,000 – policy limit for injured woman burned after motorcycle crash.
- $100,000 – under insured insurance policy limits for woman injured in hit-and-run.
- $60,000 – for a woman who was rear-ended and suffered a shoulder injury.
- $45,000 for a man hit in a cross walk who suffered a leg fracture.
- Over $60,000 from the Washington State Patrol for violation of the Public Records Act.
- $40,000 for a woman hit in a cross walk who suffered a concussion and soft tissue injuries.
- $39,000 for a man with soft tissue injuries and numerous “pre-existing” conditions that were “lit-up” in a motor vehicle collision.
- $38,000 for a man with soft tissue injuries from a motor vehicle collision.
- $32,400 for a man injured in a rear-end crash that caused soft tissue injuries that required several months of chiropractic and physical therapy care.
- $26,950 for a woman injured in a crash that required 3 months of physical therapy to heal.
- $25,000 for a woman hit in a cross walk who suffered contusions and emotional distress.
- $25,000 policy limits for man on his skateboard struck by a negligent motorist.